Re: Judy Seigel Ruined My Day!

From: PhotoGecko ^lt;gecko@photogecko.com>
Date: 05/19/04-10:41:39 PM Z

So, I don't recall anybody asking Judy Why?

. . . Why is #9/10 the last issue (or issues)?

I don't recall anything in the list, or in the issue(s) either, which would
give a hint as to why living scholarship (re alt process, anyway) must die.

Curious minds want to know.

Hasta,
John
John Campbell
PhotoGecko Studios and Gallery
1413 S 1st Street
Austin (by Gawd!) Texas 78704
512.797.9375

Intelligence note: at no point were Weapons of Mass Destruction ever
mentioned in this electronic communication.