Fine Art 1897 thru 1930

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 05/23/04-07:31:58 AM Z

Hi,
       I had recently purchased a large collection of "International Studio
Magazines" ... The collection spans from 1897 thru 1930.... This magazine
was one of , if not , the premier "Fine Arts " magazine of its day.. ..
Topics included Painting, Printmaking, Woodcut, Sculpture, Crafts,
Antiquities , Collecting, European and American... What is amazing to me is
how little ( although there is some) photography was included over these
years..
  Can anyone shed some more light on the attitude of the Fine Art community
had toward photography during this time period?
John Cremati