Re: Building PS curves for alternative processes with the InkjetCompanion

From: jack reisland ^lt;reislandj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: 05/27/04-04:16:53 PM Z

Sorry, I was referring to my experience on the Epson 1280. I should have
been specific. But, as you point out, the ink from a 2000P still does not
directly correspond to film in UV blocking. I have also found that the UV
blocking properties of second party ink can vary from Epson ink for the
same printer.
  By the way, have you been able to develop a correlation scale for the
density readings for the Epson 2000P using your UV densitometer?