Re: Steiglitz & O'Keeffe & 9 Inch Nails

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 05/28/04-11:45:40 AM Z

On Fri, 28 May 2004 Ender100@aol.com wrote:

> How many list members have a 21 step tablet and actually use it?

Oh Mark, you're being bad again. Even my step tablets have step tablets,
which is why they know so much. In one afternoon I can disprove 50 years
of "science." In two days I learned more about casein than I found in any
book. Etc. etc. etc. But I recommend at least 25, for starters --
otherwise they get lonely and wander off, possibly seeking their roots, or
a more mainstream cult where they get can get some decent appreciation.

J.