Re: Re: cyanotype

From: Sam Wang ^lt;stwang1@bellsouth.net>
Date: 05/29/04-07:38:49 AM Z

Hi Loris,

You need a little potassium ferricyanide to trigger the ferric ammonium citrate dvelopment. The original
formula is too much. It appears that one part B to two parts A is about right in achieving increased
sensitivity with no ill effects. More than that will only decrease speed (adding self masking) to an
already slow process, plus dumping extra potassium ferricyanide down the drain.

Sam