Re: Problem with Ultrafine Clear Film

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 05/31/04-10:04:12 AM Z

Exactly: NO wipe off. I'm not sure about how your warm-hued inks will do
with UV sensitive alt. processes; maybe your inks will cut more UV light (!?
maybe cut too much; I remember Liam saying sepia-toned lith film was near
opaque to UV light). Your experience correlates with other people's
experiences here: Sandy and Mike says Pictorico is good with 2200 Ultra
Chrome inks and I say I didn't had that good results (in terms of abrasion,
and wiping off) with Pictorico using Cone inks (please note that I'm using
Selenium inkset not Carbon Sepia!!!)... I don't know if UCF comes in 24"
rolls. Lets see... ok, here it is:
http://store.ultrafineonline.com/ulcrclfitr24.html

Regards,
Loris.