RE: Problem with Ultrafine Clear Film

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 05/31/04-11:47:27 AM Z

Loris, In looking at the prints made with both Selenium and Sepia ink sets
from Cone I see very little difference. The Sepia inks do not express the
same yellowish or reddish quality that I get from a "real" sepia print. (
real is in quotations because there are so many color variations with sepia
- not to suggest that sepia prints are not real). I use them to simulate
palladium/platinum prints.

I have Image Print 5.6 ( soon to be upgraded to 6.0 when it comes out) and
I'd love to be able to use my 7000 to output negs rather than rely on a
friends 7600 as access is not as convenient as walking into my office
studio.

I'll check the UCF with some test. Thanks.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226