RE: Problem with Ultrafine Clear Film

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 05/31/04-03:37:47 PM Z

Mike,
Saw excatly same thing. I thoght I could save a bundle on the
transparency. No such luck. Pictorico works great, stick with it. As far
as stripes are concerened, it is the rollers in the printer abrading the
wet ink. The ink of EPson 2200 stays tacky on this transparency for a
long time.

Marek Matusz