RE: Problem with Ultrafine Clear Film

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 05/31/04-04:48:30 PM Z

Then perhaps the thing to do is slow down your printer. It should have a
setting to allow for slower printing that allows the ink to dry more
completely before advance. I don't see any trouble with the Ultra chrome
inks, a 7600 print speed, and roller marks.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226