Re: Step Wedge

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 11/01/04-08:33:39 AM Z

If you are using a reflection densitometer to evaluate results make
sure that the width of the steps to be read is not greater than the
reading aperture of your densitometer. I would recommend the
Stouffer TP 4X5 step wedge. It is available in both 21 step and 31
step versions and allows a convenient test of 4X5" (with reading area
1/4" wide) to be printed. If the reading aperture of your
densitometer is small enough you could probably make do with the
small and inexpensive Stouffer T2115.

BTW, Mark has recently produced in conjunction with Stouffer a
31-step tablet for precision digital negative calibration and it is
very easy to read.

Sandy King