Re: new to list

From: Dalyvoss@aol.com
Date: 11/03/04-07:03:17 PM Z

Hi Judy,

You wrote,

           " Another advantage of the fluorescent light table, at least
mine,
        is that the paper can extend beyond the sides (I use plate glass on
        plate glass, not a contact frame), so you can use a paper larger
than
        the negative, which many contact frames don't permit -- for a self
        border on the print."

This sounds like what i would want to do. I've read though, that plate
glass absorbs some of the UV light. Can anyone enlighten ( hehe) me about that?
it will be ok for me to simply cover the negative and paper with a sheet of
glass?

susan

Susan Daly Voss
lower upstate NY