Re: Step Wedge

From: Jeff Dilcher ^lt;dilcher@hiddenworld.net>
Date: 11/11/04-07:41:10 PM Z

Hey Sandy,

Thanks for the responses to the group- I hadn't even considered flare
factor before I brought the topic up.
My step wedge is hand calibrated by stouffer- at least it looks like it
is. They wrote in ballpoint pen on the
sleeve the actual densities of each wedge- I'm assuming someone must
have actually measured it personally.
If that is the case, I am guessing the density values must be total
transmittance, including the substrate,
but I might be wrong about that.

-Jeff