Re: Step Wedge

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 11/11/04-08:07:13 PM Z

Jeff,

You are correct in that the density values are total transmittance.
But since you are using the step tablet in the camera in front of the
film the density of the substrate must be taken into account in
giving the exposure, just as if you you were to place the material in
front of the lens as with a filter. Hope this makes sense.

Sandy