Re: Help with what I believe is a hardening issue

From: gdimase@hotmail.com
Date: 11/12/04-12:17:25 PM Z

I have being reading this thread and seems to me that there is a major
confusion.
The purpose of hardening is to the gel not to the paper.
The gel is going to carry the pigment colors meaning the image, obviously
the gel is on top of the paper but it can be on top of anything.
Does anyone disagree with me?
Giovanni