RE: bromoil, anyone?

From: JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO ^lt;jusdado@teleline.es>
Date: 11/13/04-11:27:42 AM Z

Hi Chris:
For my bromoils use paper Agfa Classic MCC 118 BFC and but recently, paper
Forte Bromofort.
As for the brushes, I use of very different classes and hardness, but I
always use materials that he/she can buy in any store of painters, or I draw
that is near my house. Those brushes, the short one in form of "foot of
deer" and I use them without any problem.
Pardon for my English, text translated by computer.