RE: Réf. : copyjet film.

From: JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO ^lt;jusdado@teleline.es>
Date: 11/13/04-11:38:24 AM Z

Hi Philippe:
The name of the sofware is L&H POWER TRANSLATOR.
I am Spanish, of a called city Cáceres (Extramadura), very near Portugal.
I have some works published in the following address:

http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/juan_miguel_jusdado.html

Thank you to answer.

Pardon for my English, text translated by computer.