Re: Inkjet negatives and Van Dyke Brownprints

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 11/19/04-03:51:47 PM Z

Absolutely, the potential contrast of the dye sets of different
printers varies tremendously. And that fact, which anyone who has
worked with more than one printer recognizes almost immediately, is
at the heart of Mark Nelson PDN system because it allows you to match
the contrast of the printer ink set, whether it be dye-based or
pigment-based, to your process. No ifs ands or buts, just precise
calibration.

Sandy