Re: planned obsolescence rules

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 11/20/04-12:21:19 AM Z

Judy,

I am sure you are having the difficulties you describe. It may be that
Apple has a special version of OSX called the BIG APPLE OSX that is designed
to keep New Yorkers tough and cranky, (just teasing) but on the brighter
side, I've been running OSX on my G4 and Powerbook with no problem—even
programs that require System 9 run under Classic with no problem.... I wouldn't go
back to System 9 for anything.

Mark Nelson