RE: Inkjet negatives and Van Dyke Brownprints

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 11/20/04-03:11:35 AM Z

By blocking I meant the compacting of the shadows that we get when
over-exposing a POP process such as VDB. I suspect the same would
apply to commercial POP papers. That is why a curve calibrated
perfectly for kallitype or palladium (which are primarily DOP
processes) would need some tweaking to print perfectly in VDB.

Sandy