RE: QUID PRO QUO-Long 'un

From: Bob Kiss ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 11/20/04-04:29:35 AM Z

DEAR MICHAEL,
        Thanks so much for your response and compliments.
        I made my first platinum/palladium prints using Palladio materials in 1998.
I didn't make any more until I made my first hand coated Pt/Pd prints in
January 2002. Remember, I had A LOT of help from my Alt Photo List friends
and those books. The things I figured out for my "self" were the result of
listening to and reading the advice of those friends, using my RIT training,
and good old fashioned observation, reasoning and deduction.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB