Re: Help with what I believe is a hardening issue

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 11/21/04-02:11:28 PM Z

I've had, since the late 1960's, a gallon of Formalin (37%
formaldehyde) which is the primary form used in photography. It comes
from a local Bay Area laboratory. There are a few small flakes of a
white substance on the bottom of the heavy duty plastic jug and other
than that there seems to be zero deterioration.
Jack Fulton