RE: Coating Rod Basics

From: Jason DeFontes ^lt;jason@defontes.com>
Date: 11/24/04-12:39:53 AM Z

Are there any processes that would be contaminated by the use of a
stainless-steel rod? So many of the formulas I've been reading warn about
contamination from iron in the water, etc. I've been wondering if these
wire-wound coating rods would work, since the way they're designed to
provide an even coating makes a lot of sense to me.

-Jason

  _____