Re: testing

From: Diana Bloomfield ^lt;dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net>
Date: 10/04/04-04:38:55 AM Z

Hi Katharine,

Gregg Kemp, who hosted pinhole.com, closed the Pinhole News and
pinhole.com web site "for the summer" back in May. I assumed the
discussion list was still up and running, but maybe not. He had also
shut down the pinhole.com gallery many months ago. Not sure why
exactly, except that he moved to NC coast and decided he needed a break?

Diana