Re: testing

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 10/04/04-06:39:15 AM Z

I'm still not receiving any mail from the list. I see that the "testing"
mail I sent yesterday reached the archives, and oddly enough, that the
one I sent Friday showed up there shortly after. But neither of them
came to me, nor have any of the other 20+ posts on the October archive.
When I got this one from Diana, I thought oh good, mail from the list is
coming through, but then I looked at the header and saw that she had
sent me a copy, and that it was the copy that I got.

Diana, thanks for news about pinhole forum. Gregg certainly does
deserve a break, and I guess I'll have to wait for him to put his site
back online to get back into the forum. I had dropped out because I
couldn't keep up with the traffic, and I wasn't doing pinhole at the
time anyway, but now I'm doing some pinhole projects again and kind of
interested to see what the old group is up to.
Katharine Thayer