Re: any nice web page to find out about photographic shows in NYC?

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 10/04/04-09:34:17 AM Z

From: Palladium4@aol.com
Subject: Re: any nice web page to find out about photographic shows in NYC?
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 18:21:46 -0400 (EDT)

> There will be the opening of the Alternative Prints show at SohoPhoto next
> Tuesday, and continuing to the end of October.

Sounds like I should plan on 15-17 for this, and DUMBO Arts Festival
Alex mentioned, plus E3 and a few other places...

By the way, it was surprizing to me that I found a few degraded silver
gelatin prints that were hung in museums/galleries. I'm not talking
about those on the wall of Chelsea Market (I think I saw 2-3 degraded
prints there) but there was at least one case that had orange spots in
Guggenheim and other places I don't remember.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"You have to realize that junk is not the problem in and of itself.