Casein printing questions

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;Keith@gumphoto.com>
Date: 10/06/04-12:44:31 AM Z

I plan to attempt casein printing in the future and I have a couple of
questions I'd like to pose to anybody that might be experienced with both
casein and gum printing.

Putting aside all of the procedural differences in the processes, what might
one expect from a casein print made with negatives that have been used in
making successful gum prints? How does the scale compare and how does the
amount of obtainable density compare between the two processes? Are there
any special considerations in order to print multiplayer casein prints? Any
special sizing needs?

Thanks.