Re: Chris Andeson there?

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 10/05/04-06:17:45 AM Z

Good morning Mark,
      The thing is, they print up gum negs just fine, no smearing for me.
I"ve printed now over 100 11x17's on the stuff. I'm using the semigloss
setting. But Marek has problems with them printing his pt/pd negs, so I'm
interested to see what gives. We're both on the 2200.

     Besides, I expect nothing less from you than miracles...
Chris