Re: list messages

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 10/05/04-06:11:22 AM Z

This is the message I received from Spam Cop today:

Hi Chris,

128.233.192.232 is listed because it is relaying spam to traps on our
servers for 128.233.157.197, which is an open proxy on port 29992. Our
traps have received several hundred spams from that IP in the last three
days. This is allowing spammers to connect to the server and send their
mail from it.

If possible, I wouldn't mind having a look at 128.233.157.197 to see if we
can trace who has control over it and figure out who this "red light camera"
spammer is.

Richard