Re: Jack Brubaker I love you

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 10/05/04-06:30:56 AM Z

I've got a Dremel; what's a split mandril? My problem is how to get the
Scotch pad, or some similar sandpaper, small enough. My Dremel does have a
small, pointy sander, but I haven't tried it yet, thinking it might be
overkill, as you say. HMMMM, i just thought of something! I wonder if they
make nail buffers anymore???? Thanks, Kris! You got me thinking!
Chris