Re: Jack Brubaker I love you

From: Kris Erickson ^lt;kris@eq-photo.com>
Date: 10/05/04-07:57:44 AM Z

a split mandril is used for a bunch of things in jewellry making, and
other fields; here's an image:
http://www.littlemountaincarving.com/catalog/images/items7.gif

it actually isn't flat, like the picture looks, but is round (if you
look at it from the end, it's a circle with a line through it)

a nail buffer is a good idea; if you can find emery paper, a finer grain
might work well without doing too much damage; otherwise, scotchbrite away!