Re: london photographic award

From: Barry Wilkinson ^lt;bam@infolink.nildram.co.uk>
Date: 10/05/04-03:14:06 PM Z

Hello Henk,

> I just try again .... does somebody on the list received a call for
> participation in the 'london photogr. award' competition??

I received an invitation a few days ago. I don't post often, but I'm subscribed to a couple of
lists but how they got my email address is a mystery. I live in London but have never heard of them.

They do not appear to publish an address, their
telephone number is a London number.

> I was a bit surprised to receive an invitation, but one has to pay
> some 7 pond to participate; not a lot of money, but anyway, maybe it
> would be better to buy some 300grs Fabriano Uno, or ???

I don't know if this is just a money making opportunity but I think the Fabriano is the best bet?

Regards,

Barry