RE: was Chris Andeson there? now digineg smear

From: Jeremy Moore ^lt;jeremydmoore@charter.net>
Date: 10/05/04-10:46:35 PM Z

Just to add a little to this discussion, I use 11x17" photowarehouse
substrate cut down to 8.5x11" in my Epson C66 at the highest resolution
on the Epson Durabrite glossy paper setting and have ZERO trouble with
smearing. I believe these are also pigment inks and I can build up
enough density for palladium and cyanotype prints so it may be in the
exact pigment configuration for the 2200.

In a thickness comparison, Christina is on the ball, the photowarehouse
is much thinner than the pictorico by what to my eye seems to be at
least a factor of 2.

Jeremy Moore