Re: recipe for fine-line developer?

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 10/06/04-07:21:42 AM Z

I have the recipe, though I looked through my files yesterday but couldn't
find it. When/if I find it, I will post it.

The other way of getting similar effect with fine line developer is to
dilute kodalith and do still development (agitate for the first minute and
then let it stand for the remaining development time).

Dave S