Re: recipe for fine-line developer?

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 10/06/04-08:55:33 AM Z

It is indeed not kodalith. If I remember correctly, the proportion of chemicals used is different. I have used both. For my application at that time, it didn't make much difference.

For application in photopolymer, I think diluted kodalith and stand development might work fine.The stand development will give the nice, crisp edge because of local exhaustion; but the dilution must be done just prior to development, otherwise the developer might be exhausted too quickly.

Dave S