Re: Research Question - Darkrooms closed?

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/07/04-09:29:48 AM Z

Richard,

Two local community colleges both have pretty extensive wet darkroom
components to their programs. They seem to be doing pretty well even though they are
adding digital to their courses.

One is adding a course on digital negatives/alt photo. At the other, I'm
going to be working with the print making instructor to explore digital
negatives for use with polymer plates.

Mark Nelson
Purchase the book @
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com