Re: Research Question - Darkrooms closed?

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 10/07/04-03:02:42 AM Z

A community college in my area has just built a new structure for the
photography department, including well-designed and well-equipped wet
darkrooms, so they must be fairly committed to the wet darkroom into
some foreseeable future.

The other community college in my area also has a strong wet darkroom
component to their photography program, and I don't see that changing
anytime soon.
kt