Re: Research Question - Darkrooms closed?

From: Diana Bloomfield ^lt;dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net>
Date: 10/09/04-07:22:32 AM Z

Hi Mark,

It's McHenry County College in Crystal Lake. I was out there for the
"closing," as it's been up since early September, but it's still up
through today (Sat). Do you live nearby? I was really impressed with
the school, and again, their darkroom facilities are state of the art
and incredibly well-designed, all re-built in the last year.

Diana