Re: Research Question - Darkrooms closed?

From: Diana Bloomfield ^lt;dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net>
Date: 10/09/04-12:40:50 PM Z

Hi Mark,

I'm so sorry I never mentioned it. As I said, the show was up since
early September, but I couldn't make it out there until the "closing."
I gave a couple of talks, there at MCC and at another small college
nearby (Kishwaukee College in Malta?), about 30 miles in the other
direction...so I don't know which direction you live. What a beautiful
area, though. I loved it, and the weather was perfect. I didn't even
have a chance to go into Chicago, except the airport. I was flying
solo and had to get back here to NC, so it was a short trip. Thanks,
too, for the information on the Flatfile Gallery. I hope to get back
out that way sometime soon and see more.

Diana