Re: Gum - gelatin sizing or not?

From: Dwayne Sandall ^lt;sandall@shaw.ca>
Date: 10/10/04-04:12:53 PM Z

Thanks to all that have responded to my inquiry. It's funny how you
have an idea in your head, but you still need some sort of
confirmation from others to believe your gut feel. I was thinking
that I would have to try it both ways and go from there, and guess
what, after hearing the various opinions, that's what is going to
happen!

It's going to be a busy winter here!

Thanks again,
Dwayne