Re: Research Question - Darkrooms closed?

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/11/04-05:42:00 PM Z

Judy,

great piece of photo-trivia. I agree, The Royal Fading Committee is such a
great title—sounds like something out of Monty Python, along with the Ministry
of Silly Walks. I love the British! I'll never forget when the kids were
young, we discovered a marathon of The Black Adder series on cable...we stayed
up all night watching it and laughing ourselves silly. Anyone remember
Beyond the Fringe?

Mark Nelson
Purchase the book @
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com