Re: fine line developer

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 10/13/04-06:22:45 PM Z

I've received the copy of this booklet yesterday but I didn't have
time to scan it til tonight. I did simple cropping, scaling, centering
and conversion to PDF format, but everything else is as I received.

I noted that the date of creation of this booklet is 1975 and there is
no copyright notice on this work. So my best judgement is that this
work is in public domain.

I put the file (412 KB) at:

http://silvergrain.org/Photo-Tech/Fine-Line-booklet.pdf

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"You have to realize that junk is not the problem in and of itself.