Re: Digi Sep neg not in register

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 10/14/04-08:27:05 AM Z

All,
I had the same problem with separations printed last week on Ultrafine
(Photo Warehouse material) transparencies with a 2200. One of the
separations looked like it had a pincushion distortion. I attributed that
to a rather flimsly support somehow not being flat in the printer, but
maybe there is something more to it. Out of several sets of negatives that
I printed for tricolor gum only one or two had this problem. Very
frustrating, since I dicovered in only half way through printing. Never
saw it wiith Pictorico OHP.
Marek Matusz