Re: Everclear

From: Tom Ferguson ^lt;tomf2468@pipeline.com>
Date: 10/14/04-10:08:54 PM Z

For my current tri-color work I'm putting both the glyoxal and Vodka
(Everclear substitution) in the gelatin. I mix and use it one shot, not
stored for future use. Works great on an already well sized paper. I
haven't seen yellow edge drops except on paper kept a LONG time before
it is washed AND exposed to bright light.

On Thursday, October 14, 2004, at 08:00 PM, Martin Angerman wrote:

> [...]
Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com