Re: Developing dryplates

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 10/15/04-11:08:13 AM Z

...once it's gone, it can't come back,
cuz it's out of the blue, into the black....

the image is gone but he's not forgotten
is this the story of johnny rotten?
it's better to burn out than to fade away,
the image is gone but he's not forgotten

hey hey, my my...

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"You have to realize that junk is not the problem in and of itself.