Re: PDN Negatives and Epson Ink Jet

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 10/16/04-12:53:47 AM Z

IME, Epson Transparency prints Cyanotypes as well as Pictorico but the
material has some kind of non-random / patterned texture which may (or may
not) show up in prints made on HP paper (my trial was made on NOT paper with
no ill effects). The printing speed also may change (I can't say definitely
because my trials with Epson Transparency were made under sun).

Will be glad to hear results of your trial.

Regards,
Loris.