Re: Rancid oil (Re: Ultrafine Clear Film and Epson 2200

From: Eric S. Theise ^lt;mataro@cyberwerks.com>
Date: 10/25/04-12:37:13 AM Z

Katharine Thayer writes:
> Mineral oil does not, but if you have a source for solid white beeswax,
> I agree that probably would be the best way to go. I just haven't been
> able to find any myself, either in art supply stores in my nearest big
> city, or in the catalogs that I frequent.

I've mentioned Sinopia in the past because they're my local independent
neighborhood pigment and raw material store, but they sell online, too:

  http://sinopia.com/~sinopia/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/scan/fi=products/sp=results_sinpic/st=db/co=yes/sf=category/se=wax/

I think "Bleached beeswax pure in beads" is what we're talking about.
Beads not blocks, but that might not be a bad thing.

--Eric