Re: Rancid oil (Re: Ultrafine Clear Film and Epson 2200

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 10/25/04-04:28:42 AM Z

Eric S. Theise wrote:

> http://sinopia.com/~sinopia/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/scan/fi=products/sp=results_sinpic/st=db/co=yes/sf=category/se=wax/
>
> I think "Bleached beeswax pure in beads" is what we're talking about.
> Beads not blocks, but that might not be a bad thing.

Thanks, Eric, but it's the blocks not the beads that we're talking
about. I've got lots of beads, but I wouldn't use them for waxing
negatives (although I do sometimes use them for treating the front of
prints when I show them unframed) because working with the beads, to my
mind, is just too much bother compared to the oiling for daily work.
kt