Re: Handmade paper

From: STUART GOLDSTEIN ^lt;email_stuart@yahoo.com>
Date: 10/27/04-06:04:21 AM Z

My mind might be failing me but didn't Ernestine Ruben
make gum prints on handmade paper? I might be wrong
but I thought that I saw them at the John Stevenson
Gallery around 1999 or 2000.

Judy, do you remember seeing these prints? I think
there were only a handful of gum prints on handmade
paper, the majority of the images were PT/PD.

Where's my ginko? If I can only remember where I
placed the bottle.

I don't mean to imply that making gum on handmade
papers easy/doable (and certainly not something to try
before you've got the gum process under control -- or
as much control as possible), but....

Okay off to search for the Jersey Devil and Nessie.

Stuart