Re: Crystal Clear Transparency

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 10/30/04-01:18:14 AM Z

I always force dry with a hot air stream - and I print emulsion up (the
media is very thin, even thinner than lith/imagesetter films so there's not
a big sharpness loss IMO)... That way I can use the negatives 10 mins. after
printing. I don't know if it will help with 2200 inks but you should try the
hot air method and see if it helps... (don't try it with multi-layer prints,
the media definitely change shape if you treat with hot air by close range
for a long time)

Regards,
Loris.