Re: pyro developed negs for cyanotype?

From: Diana Bloomfield ^lt;dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net>
Date: 10/31/04-05:45:42 PM Z

Thanks, Loris. We used the classic cyanotype formula. The white
vinegar bath did occur to me, along with diluting the sensitizer itself
at one point. The lights themselves get warm, but the lightboxes had
good fans that also kept the lights relatively cool (not hot), and the
other students were using the same lightboxes and having no problems
with longer than normal exposures. He also tried the sun. So I'm
thinking it's a combination of the Pyro and, perhaps, Fuji b&w has this
same UV blocking layer, like TMAX?